Writing this article was no walk in the park for me. I had set myself this question, and started searching for an answer that was short and to the point. I needed an answer that could be put across simply but containing something of value for my readers.

Our kids today, are exposed to unparalleled amounts of morally degrading and violent practices. Our kids need spiritual and moral guidance more than at any other time before and to fast track our efforts, I had consolidated 5 areas to research and apply, which will dramatically enhance a growing child's future life exponentially.those areas have been selected, after intensive scrutiny and here they are:

1. How to be obedient- and why.
2. how to never lie- and why.
3. How to overcome fear- and why .
4. Why we have to work
5. How to forgive-and why

By researching and teaching only these keywords, every angle needed for the spiritual and social development of your young children, are covered here.

Originality: 100%
No sign of plagiarism was found by paperrater.com
Image-credits to pixabay.com
Tags: +Teaching- human-values +Teaching-respect +Overcoming-fear +Never-lie